What attracts me (In Love)?
The short answer is: nothing, now. But once upon a time, it was a different story. However, I’m a different person now, so not all of these would make sense any more. However, I’ll try to list a few things, and not necessarily in this order.
- Teeth. Even though I’ve neglected mine, I always looked at teeth first, largely because I watch people’s mouths when they speak due to auditory processing issues that I have.
- Eyes. I don’t tend to look at people’s eyes a lot, but when I was dating and such, of course, I would look into the eyes of my date.
- Behavior. I always liked a gentleman who would open doors and pull out chairs. But a man who is kind to animals… that’s awesome.
- Car. It didn’t have to be a nice one, but I am not a mass-transit kinda gal. However, I was always a sucker for a great car, classics in particular… and still do love the cars, even if I’m not in the market for romance.
- Intelligence or ability/talent. I like really smart guys, but I also love a bloke who can devise or fix anything needed. That’s a really useful trait, sometimes more useful than straight-up intelligence, which can fall short on the common sense side.
- Hair. I always preferred men with longer hair. Not fond of really short hair – if not long, then bald is best.
- Cooperative spirit. Never was into being bossed around or coerced. Cooperation means we do it my way this time, your way next time, or find a way to meet in the middle. Not always my way or always your way 100%. At least, that’s the way I see it.
What about you? What attracts you? Answer or link to your answer in the comments below!
That’s it for today, are you doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge?