20 facts about me, condensed from this post on my old blog, with a few new additions. Some of those old ones are no longer valid, but the ones below are.
- I am my mother’s only child
- I have been a writer for my entire life
- I gave birth to six children, three boys and three girls
- My father had other children, but I’ve never met any of them. (Are you one of them?)
- I still love rich, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate almost more than life itself
- I am almost always barefoot
- On hot days I prefer not to have BOTH my feet AND my armpits covered. One or the other needs to be bare, LOL
- The only places I have been outside the U.S. are Canada (for 5 minutes as a kid… then got in a fight with my mother and that was the end of that) and Peru
- My favorite color is that fluorescent pinkish-orange the sky turns at sunrise and sunset
- I absolutely detest mindless humor
- I have a very hard time getting motivated to do things for myself, but I usually do a good job when I have been given a task to complete for someone else
- I’ve always wanted to have a horse – or at least, have a close relationship with one
- I build websites and do house- and pet-sitting
- I used to host open mic. nights once upon a time
- My oldest son and I attended college together
- Cool wind makes my ears hurt, but warm(ish) wind is okay
- I don’t sleep well if the room’s too warm or the air too still
- I have COPD from 30 years of smoking
- I am overweight but I don’t want to be
- The image of myself that resides in my head differs significantly from that stranger I see when I pass by a mirror
What about you? What’s on your list? Answer or link to your list in the comments below!
That’s it for today, are you doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge?