Donate to help this aging autistic mother and granny with COPD travel across the United States in a climate-controlled motorhome in order to find others in need and help them! I have added a button for donations, which was my first step toward attempting to generate income from this site. Yes, I know it’s lame, but I have hope that as I fill this site with useful information, one or more people will be kind enough to show their appreciation.
As a matter of fact, perhaps those I have been able to help in the past might stumble across this page. It’s even entirely possible that one or more of them might be in a position toss me a few bucks – or provide something else I am in need of. A long shot is still a shot!
You don’t have to use PayPal or even have a PayPal account in order to donate. Any credit or debit card, even a prepaid gift card will work with the donation button.
If you even consider donating, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The money will go toward expenses leading up to and into my life on the road. These include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase, outfitting and provisioning of a new class C motorhome
- Insurance and maintenance on the motorhome, as well as maintenance on computer and other tools of the trade
- Fuel for the motorhome and myself (a gal’s gotta eat!)
- Other necessities involved in my own care as well as in the pursuit of helping others up to and including paying for people’s food, clothing, shelter, medical assistance, and more.
Some of my basic needs include healthcare, internet and phone service on the road, as well as hotel rooms for when the weather is horrible and the motorhome feels too shut-in. Donations will also go toward giving generously to and helping people and animals I encounter along the way, which WILL BE DOCUMENTED HEREIN!
- Donors who give permission: I am happy to acknowledge your donation publicly, and I’m also always open to advertising & sponsorship offers.
Do you travel a lot or spend your life on the road in an RV? I want to hear from you! Tips, tricks, pitfalls to avoid… please share the wealth of your knowledge with me in the comments below!